Loving Arizona and Missing Hawaii

Monday, September 14, 2009

look alike contest...



so, now tell me. i mostly hear that our kids "look just like Larry!" but on occasion, i hear that one of them looks just like me... of any of them, i have felt that Noah may have gotten more of my genes than the others (like maybe 10% to their 1 or 2%) ;) But mostly I think they all look very uniquely different until they get to the toddler age.


Catherine and Ethan, I think look a lot alike right now... nothing alike as babies... could be the hair. (or lack thereof)

Noah, I think looks most like Catherine did as a baby. But also, I feel he has a look all of his own.
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Here they are at 4 months old:









This last image is for all of my friends from TVA days... go ahead, smile and sigh. Enjoy the sweet little memory. I know you all know that sidewalk view very well. :)

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

That IS a gorgeous shot of the temple! I hope it opens up again soon.

As far as the kiddos... oh geez, I don't know who they look like. I just know they're all super adorable!

Brittany said...

What little sweeties! They are unique. It's hard for me to tell who they look like. As Catherine gets older she looks more and more like you.

Carrie said...

I love these pictures! It's so fun to see Catherine as a baby again!
Well, I have to say that I agree with you on how Catherine and Noah look similar as babies. Ethan definitely had a look all of his own as a baby, but now I think he and Catherine do look similar.
Finally, I think you and Larry actually share enough similarities that they all take after both of you!

Noelle said...

Melanie and Larry your kids are so adorable!! I'm so happy that I found your blog public! It's great to see you guys even if it is just on the blog!