Loving Arizona and Missing Hawaii

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

fun to come

For those of you who don't know, I love to dialogue! I've done it for as long as I can remember, and honestly, I don't think I even realized how much I did it until my husband pointed it out to me. The good news is, he loves it... AND it keeps life fun and interesting.

A lot has happened in the last almost 4 months since Noah has joined our family! I haven't had time to blog about it because I spend every waking moment just soaking it all in!

Now that the dust is starting to settle... there are actual times when all three of my children are napping at the same time! That means, more sleep for me!!!! Okay, okay, well... hopefully you can count on a lot more fun posting coming along!

First, I plan to entertain you with some of my daily dialoguing humor!

1 comment:

Matti said...

yes....I wanna hear this dialoguing. And, I hope we get to see you over the holidays when we are there again visiting!!