Loving Arizona and Missing Hawaii

Sunday, April 12, 2009

We had a great Easter weekend, with lots of candy, trash all over the bathroom, easter egg hunts, cute pictures and more! This is one photo I got of Catherine and Ethan...they were so good for photographer dad!


Ethan uses lots of things to make himself taller so he can reach things on the counter. Today he decided to use a trash can full of trash from our bathroom. When he came out with it we let him do his thing...we figured he was trying to reach something. Turns out he wanted a drink...and had to do it by himself. I had to get a shot of the mess he made in the bathroom. 

Coloring eggs with Melanie and Grandma Cattin

Here are some more I took of them this morning in their Easter outfits. I love the blue in their eyes. 

Easter-egg hunt at our house on Easter morning. 


Catherine and Ethan showing off some of the vegetables grown in our garden. These aren't from this weekend, but we wanted to show how well our garden has been doing. 

8 comments:

Janet Reeves said...

I love the squash! I'm still waiting for our zucchini to get big enough to eat!
And have you ever thought of getting a stool for Ethan? :)

Matti said...

Could your kids be more beautiful? Hope you are feeling well Melanie. ;-)

RuSty and LaLa said...

Oh my gosh your kids are stinkin beautiful. Cute isn't good enough. Amazing!

Meli said...

Melanie!!! I have been thinking abou you.... How are you feeling!_?? I´m still in MExico! I have tons of thing to tell you... I´ll give you a call as soon as I get home!!! The kids are so cute...tell Larry HI!!!
love ya,
meli

Melanie said...

I miss you Meli! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm doing well... I'm hoping for 2 1/2 more weeks before the baby is born! We'll see... it has all been progressing so fast! I can't wait to hear from you!

chelsea mckell said...

Do people ever tell you that Ethan favors Larry and Catherine Melanie? That's what I think anyways. Darling little blondies!

Adrienne said...

You are so lucky to have veggies growing already. We're just getting our garden started.

Janelle said...

I loved reading your blog and seeing these awesome pictures. Cute kiddies!