Loving Arizona and Missing Hawaii

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inspiration

I love the way a photo or video clip can take me back in time... not just a memory as a list of events that transpired... rather an experience that envelops me in the sights, feelings, smells, sounds and emotions of the whole experience all over again. It gives me courage when times are tough... pushing forward in that hope of what's to come... My inspiration as I rest and wait for our new baby to come...


My inspiration for after the baby's born... being ACTIVE again!
My inspiration to be more patient with and show more compassion and love toward the kids:

My inspiration to laugh more and just let kids be kids:




My inspiration to make them laugh:
 

My inspiration to go back to Hawaii, often:

My inspiration to take on fewer projects and play more with the kids:


What inspires you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you for such a nice post! You're the best!

Shanae said...

Thank you for this post!!! It is so important to realize what is really the most important things in our lives:)

chelsea mckell said...

What inspires me....hmmm... well, this post, for one! Seriously, it's so nice to see someone who ENJOYS motherhood as much as you do. I belong to a playgroup and I occasionally hear the other moms lamenting their "drudgery" work. And I understand... I mean, it's not always smiles and giggles of course... but perhaps if those ladies read this post they would remember that the good times outweigh the bad!

Cara said...

This post inspires me as well. You show us how motherhood should be! Thank you for your example.

kjkabm said...

YOu are so sweet! This post was also so sweet! Thank you for sharing! Sometimes I feel like I am not doing a good job at being a mother... This post was inspiring! :)

Janet Reeves said...

I loved all the pictures! They really bring out all the great things about being a mother!
Don't you love the blog?