Loving Arizona and Missing Hawaii

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ethan has finally made the charts!



Great news!  Ethan has finally, at a year and a half and 21 pounds, made it onto the percentile chart!  Rather than being 0.0.....he is now in the 4th percentile for his weight...and I KNEW he had grown taller since the refrigerator door finally hits the top of his head...he's in the 13th percentile for his height at 30.5 inches.  His head circumference is 19 inches...the 69th percentile!  That would explain why we've had such a hard time getting his T-shirts on!  
Catherine is growing into a beautiful young lady at 31 pounds...the 47th percentile, and 38 inches tall...the 63rd percentile...not much longer before she'll meet that height requirement for all the fun rides at Disneyland!
Way to grow kids!  It must be all that heavy cream I've been adding to Ethan's milk....








4 comments:

Matti said...

Awe, what sweet kids! I am so glad I found your blog! I can't believe you are having #3! Congrats!

chelsea mckell said...

wow, I didn't know Ethan was small for his age! I guess the advantage of that is that he has been easier to lift!
Gorgeous pics. Catherine looks like such an angel with the sun behind her like that.

Janet Reeves said...

I love reading your blog! Even though we live just 15 minutes away, I learn new things about what's going on with your family each time I visit...

Shanae said...

LOVE THE PICS, nice work, they are both so cute!!! Kali likes to see pictures of Catherine, before she went to bed she said she wanted to see Catherine. SO CUTE!!!